MTFW: Funding Local
Talking with entrepreneurs in Indy, I often hear complaints about the lack of local funding in the city. Today’s guest Brandon Smith is trying to change that. He is part of a new venture Localstake, which connects investors with companies looking to raise capital. The twist? This Internet-based platform focuses on micro-investments on a local scale.
About Brandon Smith
Before starting LocalStake, Brandon was an investment analyst at J.P. Morgan in private banking. While there, he was responsible for investment analysis and risk monitoring for high net worth families, foundations and business owners.
Join the conversation at our new time, on Wednesday, March 27th at 4:30 p.m.
- Call in at (805) 285-9865
- Twitter: Direct your comments and questions to @roundpeg or use the hashtag #MTFW
- Chat: Join the live chat during the broadcast http://www.blogtalkradio.com/roundpeg
- If you miss the program, you can always listen to the recorded version from the player below and leave comments on the weekly blog post.
- Or download through iTunes and listen to in on the go